CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009




I havent updated in forever i know i know. Anyway, all is ok here.


A few updates:


Lexi goes back to the surgeon Feb 2 for hopefully her last check post surgery.


Jake goes Feb 17 to the ENT, possibly going to end up with tubes. He also goes back to the nuerologist this month on the 27th. I am hoping he will schedule another EEG to check for seizure activity.


Taylor and Ansleigh are doing great in school and Nathan is a very hyper-active boy lol.


Right now we are trying to sell candy bars for school and girl scout cookies for Ansleighs troop. To much crap going on right now.


Aaron and I have celebrated another anniversary. We went to dinner and a movie and had a great time spending some alone time together.


I also chopped my hair off and I was told I have to post a pic so i will eventually.


1 comments:

kimberly said...

Glad you guys had a nice anniversary. :-) Loved the pic of Aaron and Jake sleeping. Your new phone takes good ones. Still waiting to see your haircut!